Tuesday 12 February 2013

Kajal Aggarwal



Kajal Aggarwal    Kajal Aggarwal


About

Hey guys, Its me Kajal Aggarwal. Its great to be here and to able to share so much with all of you! Through pictures, videos and my thoughts, I will always stay connected and know more about you, and you get to know more about me!
 
 
Hey guys! Just wrapping up with the day's work.. Heading home now... Have a great evening guys!
 
 

Basic Info

History by Year



A still from S26.
 
 
 
Randomness...
Gnight my lovelies!
 
 
 
Valentines day is around the corner.. What are your plans for this day?
 
 
 
 
Randomness...
Gnight my lovelies!
 


 Photo: Randomness... 
Gnight my lovelies!


S 26
 
 
 
Just had a private screening of Special 26 for my family and friends.
Thoroughly enjoyed every scene. Couldn't predict the scenes even though I knew the story.
Neeraj Pandey did a brilliant job with screenplay and wonderful performances by all artists.
So proud to be a part of such fine cinema :) :)
 
 
Photo: S 26 
 
 
Photo: S 26 
 
Hey guys hope everyone is having a good day... Wanted to share that I'm really disturbed today about how some people have interpreted my love for my work.. I have had great experiences in both Tamil and Telugu cinema and have 2 new Tamil movies which I'm going to start shooting for soon.
Its sad when its made to look like I am making comparisons because people who know me know I have equal respect for both industries.
 
 
Guest judge of Nach Baliye.. With the gorgeous Shilpa Shetty and very funny Sajid Khan :)
 
 
 
 Photo
 
 
Awesome foursome promoting Special Chabbis.. Enroute Surat!
 
 
 
adding some color to the picture I shared few days back.. :)
 
 
 
A picture of me at Media Interaction for Special Chabbis!
 
 
 
Promoting Special 26 with team in Delhi - a city I associate with childhood, school summer holidays..
 
 
 
find me! ;)
 
 
 
I like this picture..
 
 
 
A memorable pic from the sets of Mr. Perfect.
 
 
 
Name - Priya Chauhan
Profession - kindergarten teacher
Year - 1980
Movie - Special Chabbis
 
 
 
Special 26 promotions in full swing. Me and my team in a plane to Jaipur. Beautiful city! Wish I could've spent more time there..
 
 
 
Recently tried my stint with "action"
What a massive adrenaline rush!
 
 
 
Have a great day everyone! Take some time out and do something special today...
 
 
 
Long weekend starts tomorrow.. What are your plans guys?
 
 
 
 
My next film Special Chabbis is coming soon.. How many of you guys are looking forward to watching it?
 
 
 
 
From the recent Press Meet for S26...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment